Working Student Production Worker (m/f/d)
- Online seit 13.07.2021
Passionate to eat better, Infarm was founded in Berlin in 2013 by Osnat Michaeli and the brothers Erez and Guy Galonska. With the aim to share the goodness of own-grown produce with everyone, they developed a smart modular farming system, that allows distribution of farms throughout the urban environment, growing fresh produce in any available space and fulfilling any market demand.
Today, with cutting edge R&D, patented technologies, and a leading multi-disciplinary team, Infarm is growing a global farming network helping cities become self-sufficient in their food production while significantly improving the safety, quality, and environmental footprint of our food.
Be part of the Infarm (r)evolution and help people to take back ownership of their food.
Who You Are
As a Production Worker you are working in one of our Infarm Growing Centres, where we produce plants at scale using our vertical farming techniques. You ideally have some experience of working in an industrial manufacturing environment. You are well organized and reliable, able to understand and follow clear processes and instructions, and like being hands on with your day to day work.
This is a part-time working student position with maximum 20 working hours per week.
- Harvest Infarm plants from our production farms, and use a range of manual and automated processes to package them ready for sale to our customers.
- Follow defined workflows and production schedules to ensure daily volume requirements are met to our high standards of quality.
- Ensure the safety of yourself and others by following Health and Safety guidelines
- Transplant seedlings, applying quality checks to make sure only the best get through
- Be part of a world class production team ensuring the delivery of high standard produce to our clients with minimal food waste
- Valid working visa
- Currently enrolled at a German higher education institution
- Working knowledge of German or English required, to a level where written procedures and instructions can be understood
- Strong attention to detail and a good eye for cleanliness and hygiene
- Confident and comfortable working alone as well as part of a team
- Experience working in a labour intensive industrial manufacturing role an advantage
- Experience in the food manufacturing industry is a plus
- Operational days will include working on weekends
- Art der Beschäftigung
- Zeitraum der Beschäftigung
- Nach Vereinbarung
- 10 € / hour
- InFarm - Indoor Urban Farming GmbH
- Werner-von-Siemens-Straße 29
- 64319 Pfungstadt, Deutschland
- Frau Shannie Monteiro