Software Developer (C++) - Intelligent Medical Software (m/f/d)
- Online seit 27.10.2020
The Gotthardt Healthgroup AG develops digital solutions for the healthcare industry with the aim of permanently improving healthcare provision in Germany and significantly advancing digitalisation in the healthcare sector. Our goal is to empower patients and physicians every day with medical software solutions that improves health and prolongs life.
By empowering physicians with our software, the GHG Praxisdienst and its various modules, which assists doctors to find suitable studies for their patients, recognizes early symptoms of rare diseases, supports their daily work with medical scores and offers them multilingual patient information, to provide the best treatment available. We save people time and resources and enhance the relationship between patients and physicians every day. To achieve this, we transform the world’s ever-growing medical expertise and data into medical software solutions. We excite users and develop all the technology necessary. Our solutions are intelligent and adaptive, enable user autonomy and ultimately add a new dimension to healthcare and improve health and prolong patients’ lives.
Additionally, we improve patients’ lives by empowering them to manage their health and adhere to their therapy with the medical App “mediteo”. This helps thousands of patients with their treatment regine and their disease management. mediteo reminds users to take their medication on time, provides important information on the individual medication and will soon connect users with their doctors and pharmacists.
To strengthen our team, we are looking for the earliest possible date for a:
(Senior) Software Developer (C++) – Intelligent Medical Software– Medical Expertsystem (m/f/d)
The GHG-Team is seeking experienced, passionate and hardworking software developers. We are looking for someone with strong programming skills and a creative, user-focused mindset. You will have the opportunity to thrive in our environment where both individual drive and team collaboration are the keys to success.
- Design, develop, maintain and improve desktop application software for physicians in C++ and QT
- Create and review software design documents for major changes and mentor junior engineers
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables
- Develop unit- and integration-tests
- Review the code of your colleagues
- Collaborate with our UX and QA teams
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Computer Science or in a similar technical field or equivalent practical experience
- Software development experience in one or more general programming languages, preferably in C/C++ (with Qt/QML)
- 3+ years of relevant work experience, or 1-2 years of relevant work experience with a PhD in Computer Science or related technical field, (Long-term) experience in implementing software projects
- Familiarity with agile software development methods e.g. SCRUM and version control tools, especially Git
- Very good communication skills in verbal and written English
- Independent, structured and analytical way of working
- A permanent employment
- Opportunities for professional development and further training opportunities
- Flat hierarchies, plenty room for new ideas and approaches
- An exciting working environment with multifaceted challenges & varied projects
- An open, team-oriented, collaborative and creative atmosphere in a motivated team
- Top quality equipment and flexible working hours as well as regular company events
- Organic fruit, coffee, tea and soft drinks
- Easy transport links with discounted public transport and a great location in the heart of Heidelberg
How we work:
Our developers work within the Scrum framework and are accordingly divided into teams. These teams are responsible for the development of the desktop application and the development of the backend application. Each team holds a daily 15-minute scrum meeting, but developers are otherwise free to individually manage their own time. We highly value code reviews for their positive effect on knowledge transfer in the team as well as ensuring a clean code base.
Our development team meets every three months for a two- to three-day workshop in which the next quarter is planned. In this workshop, teams determine and define the tasks that are important for the following three months. Everybody is encouraged to participate actively in the process and can become an important part for the improvement of our product
You’ve got 80.000 hours in your career… Develop software that matters!
- Art der Beschäftigung
- Zeitraum der Beschäftigung
- Unbefristet, ab Donnerstag, 01 Okt. 2020
- Gotthardt Healthgroup AG
- Hauptstraße 90
- 69117 Heidelberg, Deutschland
- Frau Jana Schreier