Intern / Working Student - Employer Branding
|Online seit|| |
08.08.2019 - 11:28
Are you passionate about making sure the company attracts the right talents on the market? Do you love to break new ground and support designing campaigns that stand out from the crowd? Are you a curious mind who likes to walk off the beaten track while being both creative and practical? Are you excited by the opportunities offered by social media? Do you want to be part of ensuring our company is perceived as an outstanding employer that enhances the lives of others? If so, we’d like to talk to you about an opportunity to join our team as Intern of the Employer Branding Team.
Challenges and opportunities:
- You support the Employer Branding Team within the Center of Expertise Talent, Development & Recruiting at our company.
- The Employer Branding Team is responsible for thoroughly implementing and communicating the Employer Brand across HR and beyond, while key stakeholder groups have to be enabled.
- A new global recruiting marketing platform has gone live, where continuous improvements will be important.
- We have to demonstrate via different channels (focusing on online media) that we are the employer of choice to our target group. Here thinking ahead and offering new possibilities to improve candidate experience is key.
Likely background of candidates:
- You study in the field of Business Administration, Psychology, Communications or related fields ideally with a focus on Marketing and/or Communications
- First practical experience via internships, preferably within HR or related fields
- Very good knowledge of MS Office (especially PowerPoint and Excel)
- Affinity for Social Media and website content management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in German and English
Who you are:
- A creative thinker who loves to work in an international environment
- A curious mind keen on seeing strategy brought to life in practice
- Highly collaborative and able to navigate the complex organization of a large company
Curious? Please apply online: https://jobs.vibrantm.com/merck/job/Darmstadt-Employer-Branding-Intern-64293/509757901/
Firmen- und Kontaktdaten
Frau Fiona Heims
+49 6151 7224179
Art der Beschäftigung
|Zeitraum der Beschäftigung|| |