ZTE Deutschland GmbH
Marketing Specialist (m/w/d)
- Online seit 08.09.2021
A new position as Marketing Specialist (m/w/d) has opened up in our Düsseldorf office.
If you are a highly motivated team player, who wants to acquire new experiences in an international environment, this might be the perfect opportunity for you.
What will you be doing?
- Responsible for the analysis and formulation of market strategies and product strategies in key countries, and effectively promote, implement and apply various strategies to achieve performance goals;
- Participate in various MKT activities and demonstrate the company's product technical solutions, conduct technical exchanges with customers, and cooperate with account managers to carry out market development and promotion activities;
- Responsible for the planning, support, organization and implementation of technical marketing activities and brand activities, such as workshops, Preaching and exchanges, visits to model sites, etc.;
- Prepare technical product and solution introduction materials, cooperate with customer managers to participate in customer communication meetings, understand, analyze and evaluate customers' specific requirement and project feasibility, track customer requirement; pushing product line to promote product development and program competition based on customer requirement and front-line information;
- Responsible for project bidding, including pre-bid leading, bid organization, technical plan, project clarification and negotiation, contract signing, etc.
Which skills do you need?
- Bachelor degree in telecommunications, IT or equivalent;
- Adapt to work with different cultures in complex environments, working in virtual teams;
- Continuous learning ability and an open mind;
- Good interpersonal skills and ability;
- English and German business fluent;
- Chinese business fluent (optional, but welcome).
- Art der Beschäftigung
- Zeitraum der Beschäftigung
- Position at first limited to 2 years
- to be negotiated
- ZTE Deutschland GmbH
- 40547 Düsseldorf, Deutschland
- Herr Michael Lange