IT-Systemadministrator (m/w/d) in Vollzeit gesucht!
- Online seit 05.02.2021
You will be part of the IT department at the German unit of the Reagents Division of ITW, located in Darmstadt.
As such, you will offer user support, IT infrastructure maintenance and participate in different projects that will allow you to grow as an IT specialist.
What you will do
- Maintain essential IT operations, including operating systems, security tools, applications, VMWare environment, email systems, laptops, desktops, software, and hardware.
- User’s support: computers, printers, etc. among other requests.
- Ensure IT infrastructure and networking are always up and running (servers, routers, switches, firewalls, printers, phones, LANs, WANs, network segments…)
- Partner with external suppliers (ERP provider, Communications provider…)
- Partner with direct manager to timely communicate issues, project status, activities and Achievements.
What are we looking for
- Proactive and user-oriented person
- Willingness to learn, independently of her/his working experience and education
- Proven experience will be a plus and compensation will be proportional to that
Education and Experience
- Technical or computer related education.
- Operating systems knowledge; current equipment and technologies, enterprise backup and recovery procedures, system performance-monitoring tools, active directories, virtualization.
- Switching and wifi networks knowledge
- VmWare and Microsoft Window Administration knowledge
- Medium to high English and/or Spanish level
- Art der Beschäftigung
- Zeitraum der Beschäftigung
- AppliChem GmbH
- 64291 Darmstadt, Deutschland
- Frau Juliane Pühler