Continental IT Graduate Program (ID: 172850BR)
- Online seit 07.04.2021
Shape your own, individual IT career path with us!
Are you keen to start your career in IT? Are you interested in learning about IT technologies and becoming part of international teams? Do you enjoy the freedom to act and have passion to learn?
Then check out our Continental IT Graduate Program!
Continental offers university graduates the opportunity to become part of our IT organization and join us on our journey of innovation. The two-year Continental IT Graduate Program will start on September 1, 2021. While your contract lists our headquarters Hanover, Germany as your home location, the Continental IT Graduate Program offers the opportunity to work in different locations within Germany and abroad.
The program provides you with a fast track into Continental’s IT organization and aims to equip you with highly innovative IT knowledge and skills to develop a successful, long-term career at Continental. As part of multicultural and high-performing teams, you will work on a broad variety of state-of-the-art IT solutions on a global level.
You will complete four six-month assignments in different Business Areas, IT departments and locations, of which one is abroad. These assignments will provide you with challenging projects and tasks to help prepare you for a successful future within our IT organization. You will be part of the team from Day 1 and have the chance to contribute and learn. Your on-the-job learning will be coupled with a series of specialized trainings, which will accelerate your personal and professional growth.
After successfully completing the IT Graduate program, your final job placement will depend on your individual strengths and areas of interest. You will have the opportunity to choose from a large variety of IT fields: Cybersecurity, Data Science, Cloud Solutions, IT Architecture, Project Management and many more.
Your future. Your choice. Your program.
For further information regarding the Graduate Program and the modules, check out our website!
- Academic degree in IT (or closely related studies majoring in IT) with good achievements
- First relevant practical experience through internships
- First international experience through internships or studies abroad is welcome
- Excellent English language skills written and spoken
- German language skills are beneficial, but not mandatory
- Eagerness to learn and take initiative
- Flexibility to adapt to different working environments and locations
- Appreciation to work with people in (virtual) teams from all around the world
- Capability to communicate and collaborate with various stakeholders
- Fresh minded, result-oriented, structured and self-responsible working style
- Passion for innovative IT technologies
Applications from severely handicapped people are welcome.
What we offer
- Opportunity to take over responsibility from Day 1
- Wide range of trainings offered for professional and personal development
- Contribution to challenging and innovative IT topics within our IT organization
- Multi-cultural and international environment across the company
- Permanent work contract offered directly and final placement after the program
- Opportunity to set the direction of your career in IT at a global player
Are you ready to accelerate your career?
We’re looking forward to your online application.
- Art der Beschäftigung
- Zeitraum der Beschäftigung
- Unbefristet, ab Mittwoch, 01 Sep 2021
- nach Tarif
- Continental AG
- Vahrenwalder-Str. 9
- 30165 Hannover, Deutschland
- Herr Oliver Ridder
Herr Oliver Ridder