Space Products and Innovation GmbH
- Online seit 02.07.2021
SPiN is a space company specialized in spinning technology from other industries into the space sector. Its core solution is a plug and play adapter to integrate satellites like lego and reduce cost and time of satellite manufacturing. SPiN’s solution is a Multipurpose Adapter Generic Interface Connector (MA61C), a universal adapter that connects any sub-system to any spacecraft platform. More details can be found at http://www.spinintech.com/
SPiN is looking for a master multi-tasker with excellent communication skills and an upbeat attitude. Candidates should be able to assist management by handling office tasks, providing polite and professional assistance via phone, mail, and e-mail, making reservations or travel arrangements, and generally being a helpful and positive presence in the workplace.
Duties and responsibilities
- Handling office tasks, such as filing, generating reports and presentations, setting up for meetings, and reordering supplies.
- Providing real-time scheduling support by booking appointments and preventing conflicts.
- Making travel arrangements, such as booking flights, cars, and making hotel and restaurant reservations.
- Screening phone calls and routing callers to the appropriate party.
- Using computers to generate reports, transcribe minutes from meetings, create presentations, and conduct research.
- Maintain polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
- Anticipate the needs of others in order to ensure their seamless and positive experience.
- Native in German, Fluent in English
- High school diploma with preference to technical university student
- Lives in or around Darmstadt
- Flexible in working hours
- Good communication skills
- Excellent computer skills, especially typing.
- Attention to detail and a desire to be proactive and create a positive experience for others.
- Art der Beschäftigung
- Zeitraum der Beschäftigung
- Nach Vereinbarung
- Space Products and Innovation GmbH
- Robert-Bosch-Strasse 7
- 64293 Darmstadt, Deutschland
- Herr Ran Qedar