Technical Sales Manager (in Mannheim)
|Online seit|| |
13.01.2020 - 09:39
- Elaborate sales and marketing plans for products and services related to Automation Studio™ software in the territory (Germany, Austria and Switzerland);
- Coordinate and supervise the work of the sales team to achieve the objectives set in terms of volume of business and markets to cover;
- Participate in the sales activities, in trade shows and other promotional events;
- Manage the implementation of policies and programs governing the activities of the sales team;
- Analyze sales results and produce progress reports and trends and make the presentation to management;
- Ensure customer satisfaction during the whole sales process and after delivery of software products or projects.
Qualifications and General Criteria
- University degree (M. Sc. or Ph. D.) in engineering (mechanical, electrical, mechatronics or equivalent);
- Marketing and/or administration experience;
- 2 years in a similar sales manager position is an asset;
- Excellent leadership and communication skills and decision making;
- Skills for sales and negotiation;
- Excellent knowledge in both written and spoken German;
- Very good knowledge of English or French is required; Knowledge of additional languages is an asset;
- Knowledge of informatics sales support tools and systems is an asset;
- Excellent knowledge in market analysis and customer needs analysis;
- Travelling around 25% of the time would be required.
What we offer:
- Long-term oriented workplace;
- Rewarding, open and collegial working environment;
- Modern technology equipment;
- Make a difference in a flat hierarchy team with short decision-making channels;
- Highly skilled professional team on which you can count on for support;
- Professional on-the-job training ensured by competent mentors. Utilize academic knowledge and develop new skills and abilities;
- Direct application of technology;
- Versatile activities in an experienced and highly motivated team;
- Medium-size international company with more than 30 years’ experience offering innovative software solutions with unique concepts renowned worldwide (in development of CAD and simulation software);
- Customers specialist in their domain in design, training and maintenance of pneumatic, hydraulic and electrical systems;
- The company offers a professional and rewarding work environment, opportunities for advancement, and a comprehensive benefits program.
If you like challenges and want to join a professional and dynamic team, please send us your CV by email: firstname.lastname@example.org, to the attention of Human Resources.
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest in our organization. However, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Famic Technologies practices employment equity, the masculine form refers, where appropriate, to both women and men; the use of the masculine is used to facilitate the reading of the text.
Firmen- und Kontaktdaten
Famic Technologies GmbH
Frau HR HumanResources
+1 514 748-8050
Art der Beschäftigung
|Zeitraum der Beschäftigung|| |