Software Engineer (Full-time, Start: February 2019, m/w/d)
|Online seit|| |
11.01.2019 - 11:35
- You design, develop, test, deploy, and maintain software services that leverage AI within our service management platform.
- You work in an agile development team in Darmstadt and iteratively implement new features.
- You contribute to the proper selection of technologies and the design of IT architectures that allow us to effectively build high-quality software.
- You intensively cooperate with our data scientists to facilitate a seamless integration of their machine learning models into our software products.
- Passion for writing beautiful and maintainable software code.
- Master's degree in computer science or a related field.
- Relevant work experience (i.e., as a software engineer or in a similar role).
- Strong experience with Java, Python or similar programming languages.
- Willingness to contribute to continuous knowledge exchange and team learning.
- Effective communication skills (basic English and ideally fluent in German) and hands-on mentality.
Are you thrilled to become a part of the team and develop the next generation of AI-driven service management software? Apply now! Applications are possible in English as well as in German.
Firmen- und Kontaktdaten
Frau Stephanie Laszlo
+49 6434 94500
Art der Beschäftigung
|Zeitraum der Beschäftigung|| |
unbefristet, ab Freitag, 1. Februar 2019