|Online seit|| |
13.01.2020 - 09:39
- Identify and qualify new business opportunities and distributors in a competitive market through research, visits and customer contact;
- Identify customers’ needs and determine which products and services provided by Famic Technologies best suit their needs;
- Increase services and revenue within existing accounts by providing strong support to customers;
- Perform demonstrations of the products;
- Prepare quotes and proposals and close deals;
- Ensure customers’ satisfaction during the whole sales process and after delivery of software products or projects;
- Participate in trade shows and other promotional events;
- Analyze the results of promotional and sales activities and prepare progress reports & trends periodically;
- Report and share information on a periodic basis;
- Ensure compliance to the company’s quality system procedures and processes;
- Ensure satisfaction of its customers during the sales process and after the delivery of software products or projects.
- University degree (B. Sc. or M. Sc.) in engineering (mechanical, electrical, mechatronics or equivalent);
- Dual training in engineering and marketing or administration;
- 2 years’ experience in a similar position is an asset;
- Leadership, good communication and decision-making skills;
- Sales and negotiations skills;
- Excellent knowledge in both written and spoken German;
- Very good knowledge of English or French is required; Knowledge of additional languages is an asset;
- Knowledge of tools and IT systems to support relevant sales;
- Excellent knowledge related to market analysis, client analysis, knowledge of distribution networks;
- Knowledge of the fluid industry and automation (asset).
What we offer:
- Long-term oriented workplace;
- Rewarding, open and collegial working environment;
- Modern technology equipment;
- Make a difference in a flat hierarchy team with short decision-making channels;
- Highly skilled professional team on which you can count on for support;
- Professional on-the-job training ensured by competent mentors. Utilize academic knowledge and develop new skills and abilities;
- Direct application of technology;
- Versatile activities in an experienced and highly motivated team;
- Medium-size international company with more than 30 years’ experience offering innovative software solutions with unique concepts renowned worldwide (in development of CAD and simulation software);
- Customers specialist in their domain in design, training and maintenance of pneumatic, hydraulic and electrical systems;
- The company offers a professional and rewarding work environment, opportunities for advancement, and a comprehensive benefits program.
If you like challenges and want to join a professional and dynamic team, please send us your CV by email: email@example.com, to the attention of Human Resources.
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest in our organization. However, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Famic Technologies practices employment equity, the masculine form refers, where appropriate, to both women and men; the use of the masculine is used to facilitate the reading of the text.
Firmen- und Kontaktdaten
Famic Technologies GmbH
Frau HR HumanResources
+1 514 748-8050
Art der Beschäftigung
|Zeitraum der Beschäftigung|| |