Graduate for European Graduate Program
|Online seit|| |
17.09.2019 - 16:33
Who are we? As part of an international leading automotive supplier Tenneco Powertrain (former Federal-Mogul Powertrain) has developed and delivered innovative technologies for over a century. We are a global leader in Pistons, Piston Rings & Liners, Bearings, Valvetrain, Valve Seats & Guides, Sealing, Systems Protection and Ignition. Tenneco Inc. (NYSE: TEN) with main office in Lake Forest, Illinois/ US, has around 81,000 employees around the world and a turnover of 11.8 Billion US-Dollar.
We believe that careers need room to grow! We are committed to developing talent through opportunities and training that can take you anywhere in the world!
An amazing way to start your career: Are you a recent graduate with an engineering degree and first practical work experience, who is looking to develop towards an engineering related career in an international environment? Are you motivated by challenge and a team-player, who is willing to work in different locations throughout the two-year program?
Then this is the opportunity for you! Start with us in the first quarter of 2020
This two-year development rotational program starts in the first quarter of 2020. It gives you the exciting chance to start your career path/professional career development and to become an important part of our company’s future. At the end of the program you will be granted a permanent role – our aim is to give you the best opportunities for advancement into management positions.
Currently we offer opportunities in Manufacturing Engineering, Quality Engineering and Supply Chain/ Logistics at the following locations: Germany: Barsinghausen (Hanover Area), Dresden, Friedberg (Augsburg Area), Nuremberg; Hungary: Kunsziget; France: Chazelle, Crepy.
- Two-year graduate trainee program in our European facilities during which you will be responsible for several project assignments that address critical business topics.
- Working on innovative projects and operations in close cooperation with the local and international teams.
- Various training and learning programs to assist with your personal and professional development.
- An individual mentor helping your orientation to the company.
- A competitive salary, relocation assistance if required.
- A permanent working contract.
- Master Degree in Engineering (finished by program start date beginning of 2020), with a better than average grade/ degree in Automotive, Mechanics, Manufacturing, Production, Logistics or equivalent mandatory.
- First practical work experience in the Manufacturing and/ or Production field through internships or working student assignments.
- International mindset including international experience by studying or working in different countries.
- Open for relocations throughout the two-year rotational program.
- Strong problem-solving skills, solution- and team orientation.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Organized, independent and self-motivated.
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English.
WHAT WE OFFER
Join us and you'll develop your skills and expertise to the very highest levels, working in an international environment for a company known for excellence and innovation. In accordance with our core values, we recognize the importance of diversity in our company and seek to cultivate a winning team of quality individuals who act with integrity and respect and strive to be the best in all they do. We are proud to offer very competitive compensation and benefits programs in every region of the world.
Interested in this exciting opportunity? If so, we’d like to meet you! Apply directly via the following link and tell us in your application for what location(s) you’re applying for: https://federalmogul.csod.com/ux/ats/careersite/1/requisition/17239/application#1
More information you’ll find here: www.tenneco.com/careers
Please note that only applicants holding a valid work permit for the European Union (at the time of the application) can be considered for the program.
Firmen- und Kontaktdaten
Frau Alina Henseler
+49 1726931 147
Art der Beschäftigung
|Zeitraum der Beschäftigung|| |
unbefristet, ab Mittwoch, 1. Januar 2020