Full-Stack Developer (m/w)
|Online seit|| |
09.10.2018 - 09:15
• You work in a small engineering team on a wide range of development topics.
• You own engineering tasks and projects, and drive these initiatives by yourself.
• You analyze, design and implement technically complex systems that are highly performant.
• You develop elegant algorithms and write clean as well as maintainable code.
• You are responsible for new developments and improvements of back-end
systems and components (cloud as well as on-premise).
• You are responsible for new developments and improvements of front-end components and our administrator portal.
• You write test cases and prepare documentation.
• And when things break, you are able to quickly fix things.
What We Offer:
• A young, nice and motivated team
• An entrepreneurial organization with no hierarchies
• A workplace where you can constantly learn and personally grow
• Agile and customer-focussed development workflows
• Working with newest technologies in international environment
• Start-up feeling with creative freedom
• You have studied computer science or a similar course.
• You like to develop IT solutions for businesses which lead in usability, productivity
• You have high quality standards, write elegant code and are used to mutual code reviews.
• You have got good knowledge of git, Linux, and hopefully have worked with Docker and Ansible or a similar automation solution.You quickly come to grips with new programming languages, frameworks and tools.
• You have experience of software engineering and projects in a professional environment.
• You are reliable, show initiative and work independently.
• You are a team player with a positive attitude and have strong communication
• You are fluent in English (spoken and written).
Firmen- und Kontaktdaten
Herr Tobias Stepan
+49 89 122219920
Art der Beschäftigung
|Zeitraum der Beschäftigung|| |
unbefristet, ab Montag, 8. Oktober 2018