Financial Analyst - Structured Finance Cash Flow Analytics Group
|Online seit|| |
23.04.2018 - 17:05
The Structured Finance Group is seeking a highly motivated individual, with 1+ years of ABS/MBS/CLO experience to join the group as a Financial Analyst in the Frankfurt office. Candidates should have a strong worth ethic, an analytical mind set and attention to detail.
The position will report to the Head of Structured Finance Cash Flow Analytics Group. The Financial Analyst will be responsible for working closely with the team in creating and maintaining cash flow analytics for European transactions.
- Develop and maintain cashflow models in Intex Dealmaker, Excel, and Python
- Assist with analysis to evaluate credit profile of securities
- Communicate analysis to senior staff and colleagues
- Review related legal documents
- 1+ years of experience covering ABS, RMBS or CLOs
- In depth knowledge of structured product bonds and derivatives
- Self-starter and team player with demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Interest in securitisation cash flow analysis
- Strong quantitative and analytical abilities, with a high attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral English skills as well as interpersonal skills
- Interest in working with technology tools such as Github, Domino, Help Scout and Confluence
Nice to Have
- Familiarity with structured products market and technical expertise in using fixed income analytical software such as Intex (Dealmaker, Calc, Wrapper)
- Knowledge of advanced Excel/VBA functionality is a plus
- Knowledge of R or Python is a plus
DBRS is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, veteran status or disability. All individuals are encouraged to apply.
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
If selected for an interview, we will be happy to work with you to ensure your interview is accessible and that a reasonable accommodation is provided. When your interview is being scheduled, please advise us of how we might be able to support your participation.
Art der Beschäftigung
Firmen- und Kontaktdaten
|Name des Unternehmens|| |
DBRS Ratings GmbH
Herr Faisal Ahsan
Neue Mainzer Straße 75
60311 Frankfurt am MainDeutschland
+1 416 5977486
|Zeitraum der Beschäftigung|| |
unbefristet, ab Donnerstag, 12. April 2018