Data Scientist (Full-time, Start: February 2019, m/w/d)
|Online seit|| |
11.01.2019 - 11:15
- You design and build state-of-the-art machine learning models to improve and expand our software products within our service management platform.
- You make sense of large and complex data sets by conducting end-to-end analyses including data preparation, model training, and model evaluation.
- You purposefully choose appropriate analytical approaches to effectively work on different business cases.
- You build on modern big data infrastructures to enable high scalability of your solutions.
- You are part of an agile development team in Darmstadt and intensively cooperate with your co-workers to facilitate a seamless integration of your machine learning models into the software.
- Deep interest in data science and the development of machine learning models.
- Master's degree or Ph.D. in statistics, mathematics, computer science or a related field.
- Relevant work experience (i.e., as a data scientist or in a similar role).
- Exceptional analytical skills and sound knowledge of current machine learning approaches.
- Strong experience with Python and common machine learning tools (such as TensorFlow, Scikit-learn or Apache Spark MLlib).
- Basic knowledge of major big data technologies (such as Hive, Kafka, Spark, Hadoop or Google Cloud Tools).
- Willingness to contribute to continuous knowledge exchange and team learning.
- Effective communication skills (basic English and ideally fluent in German) and hands-on mentality.
Firmen- und Kontaktdaten
Frau Stephanie Laszlo
+49 6434 94500
Art der Beschäftigung
|Zeitraum der Beschäftigung|| |
unbefristet, ab Freitag, 1. Februar 2019