Applications Expert (in Mannheim)
|Online seit|| |
13.01.2020 - 09:40
- Identify customer needs and participate in the evolution of Automation Studio™ and related software;
- Produce concept proofs and demonstration projects;
- Accompany customers by optimizing their use of Automation Studio™;
- Demonstrate the suitability of Automation Studio™ for the needs expressed by customers;
- Participate in after-sales service;
- Participate in testing new developments;
- Train users on Automation Studio™, online or onsite;
- Participate in writing the training and use documentation for the software;
- Participate in different Automation Studio™ dependent service projects, such as user account tracking, Automation Studio™ project management, manufacturing catalog development management;
- Participate in promotional shows;
- Participate in the evolution of the quality system of the company.
- Bachelor of Mechanical, Electrical or Mechatronics Engineering, or equivalent;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral;
- Excellent knowledge in both written and spoken German;
- Very good knowledge of English or French is required; Knowledge of additional languages is an asset;
- Team spirit, autonomy and work ethics;
- Ability to apply different standards necessary;
- Have an editorial and communication quality management experience;
- Similar work experience is an asset.
What we offer:
- Long-term oriented workplace;
- Rewarding, open and collegial working environment;
- Modern technology equipment;
- Make a difference in a flat hierarchy team with short decision-making channels;
- Highly skilled professional team on which you can count on for support;
- Professional on-the-job training ensured by competent mentors. Utilize academic knowledge and develop new skills and abilities;
- Direct application of technology;
- Versatile activities in an experienced and highly motivated team;
- Medium-size international company with more than 30 years’ experience offering innovative software solutions with unique concepts renowned worldwide (in development of CAD and simulation software);
- Customers specialist in their domain in design, training and maintenance of pneumatic, hydraulic and electrical systems;
- The company offers a professional and rewarding work environment, opportunities for advancement, and a comprehensive benefits program.
If you like challenges and want to join a professional and dynamic team, please send us your CV by email: firstname.lastname@example.org, to the attention of Human Resources.
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest in our organization. However, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Famic Technologies practices employment equity, the masculine form refers, where appropriate, to both women and men; the use of the masculine is used to facilitate the reading of the text.
Firmen- und Kontaktdaten
Famic Technologies GmbH
Frau HR HumanResources
+1 514 748-8050
Art der Beschäftigung
|Zeitraum der Beschäftigung|| |