AI Product Owner (Full-time, Start: February 2019, m/w/d)
|Online seit|| |
11.01.2019 - 12:29
- You take care of the continuous development of an AI-driven software product by managing the implementation of new and the improvement of existing product features.
- You formulate the product vision and set-up a roadmap for your cross-functional team.
- You prioritize features, coordinate resources and maintain the product backlog.
- You work in an agile development team in Darmstadt and intensively cooperate with internal stakeholders and customers to understand their needs, improve organizational alignment, and ensure project success.
- Passion for AI-driven software that offers true customer value.
- Master's degree in computer science, economics or a related field.
- Experience with agile development methods (such as Scrum or Kanban).
- Exceptional analytical skills and the ability to quickly grasp complex problems.
- Strong understanding of different machine learning approaches and their business impact.
- Basic knowledge of common programming languages and big data technologies.
- Willingness to contribute to continuous knowledge exchange and team learning.
- Effective communication skills (basic English and ideally fluent in German) and hands-on mentality.
Are you thrilled to become a part of the team and develop the next generation of AI-driven service management software? Apply now! Applications are possible in English as well as in German.
Firmen- und Kontaktdaten
Frau Stephanie Laszlo
+49 6434 94500
Art der Beschäftigung
|Zeitraum der Beschäftigung|| |
unbefristet, ab Freitag, 1. Februar 2019