Passionate about renewable energy? Make it your profession.
- Online seit 20.08.2021
Apricum – The Cleantech Advisory is a global transaction and strategy advisory firm dedicated to renewable energy and cleantech. We advise companies and investors worldwide in strategy design, M&A transactions, and business development.
As an intern at Apricum, you are part of the consulting team based in Berlin, and work as a project associate for clients around the globe, contributing to strategic projects in renewable energy industries. Applying your problem-solving, technical, and analytical skills, you analyze markets and technologies and condense findings into presentations for our clients’ top-level management. You are coached by an experienced project manager or senior consultant who will support you in developing your knowledge of the cleantech industry.
What we offer
- Work in a dynamic environment at a young top-management consulting firm
- Develop your profile in the rapidly growing cleantech industry
- Learn from an international, experienced expert team
- Be based in Berlin and contribute to projects around the globe
- Bachelor’s degree with excellent academic achievements, preferably in engineering, business, economics, or science
- Some work experience, preferably in consulting, industry, or finance
- Interest in energy-related topics, enthusiasm for renewable energy
- Highly structured thinking and strong analytical skills
- Fluent skills in English, both spoken and written. Proficiency in German is a plus
- Art der Beschäftigung
- Zeitraum der Beschäftigung
- Nach Vereinbarung
- 1650 EUR/Monat
- Apricum - The Cleantech Advisory
- Spittelmarkt 12
- 10117 Berlin, Deutschland
- Frau Miriam Schmeling