Brandwatch is the global leader in social and digital consumer intelligence, working with the biggest brands and most admired agencies worldwide – 39 of the Fortune 100 are clients.
Recently named a leader in The Forrester Wave™, we build smart software solutions that help capture, understand and share insights from millions of conversations across the web and beyond. Home to over 500 people worldwide with offices in 10 locations, Brandwatch is a place that motivates and supports its staff to find answers to new problems in an ever changing social and digital world.
Brandwatch builds a suite of analytics software products that allow our customers to measure and predict consumer behaviour online. We ingest enormous quantities of unstructured consumer voice data; such as publicly available social media data, blogs, forums etc.... Our customers then search and analyze these data, using the tools we have built, to achieve various marketing and market research outcomes; for example: “What do consumers like about our new product?”
- Small, autonomous teams of skilled people, in a friendly and relaxed environment
- Work with people all over the world
- 37.5 hour work week - or less!
- 10% of your time to work on anything you like, reading groups, tech talks, generous training and conference budgets, and any technical books you need
- Flexible & remote working
- Bike and tech schemes
- An extensive people development program, including LinkedIn Learning for every employee and in-house courses such as our Brandwatch Leadership Development program
- Community-focused groups, such as our Diversity & Inclusion and Green committees
Working for Brandwatch
Our values are about being authentic, bold, and creative. And we believe these values are best embodied by enabling people to do their best work in an environment that works for them. Whether fully remote, within one of our global offices, or a combination of the two, we have the tools and resources to make working to these values both possible and enjoyable.
Our teams in Stuttgart can be found in a spacious office located in the centre of Stuttgart. With great views of the city and surrounding hills and – in more normal times – active ping pong, foosball tables and a great community of coworkers who like to hang out with each other!